Corsair Community

Corsair Carbide Series 275R Mid Tower

igel2009

Also muss sagen Hammer Case aber leider fehlt ein Teil bei mir =(

Hab mir das Carbide Series 275R Mid-Tower-Gaming-Gehäuse mit gehärtetem Glas – Schwarz gekauft muss sagen von aufbau her wunderbar mit der Led Beleuchtung ein Traum aber leider war bei mir der Staubfilter für oben nicht in der Schachtel ich hoffe ich bekomme hier einen Mitarbeiter an die Angel weil ich hab oben nun ein loch wo genau so staub rein kommt :evil: Hab mir das Case extra deswegen gekauft =(

Mein Händler des Vertrauens weiß leider auch nicht wie er an das Teil ran kommt und deswegen wende ich mich jetzt mal an euch

BITTTEEE LIEFERT MIR DAS TEIL Danke ;D

Lg Marco

8e0e3b-1542632475.jpg

photo_2018-11-18_12-15-46.thumb.jpg.e958ccdce34097e1f150908cc74270dd.jpg

• 4 months later...

This weekend I had to build a PC for my Security in our Condo as the old PC would not stay on.

I bought this case for it's size and not over the top as they don't need a gaming style rig just a simple case as I got the case with acrylic side and for it's cable management but like the other person there was NO top filter in the box as the images on the box shows the filter? I could not bring the case back as we needed this PC now as if I show you the receipt is there a way to get a filter as would save as the CPU is air cooled and the last PC they had in there when I opened it up it looks like the Sahara Desert :)

Corsair Carbide Series 275R Mid-Tower Gaming Case-Black(CC-9011130-WW) [Warranty: Return & Defective exchange:15 days return or exchange;30 Days; Free & Charge:1 Year;; Manufacturer Warranty:5 Years;] Instant Rebate Amount:10.00; Message:Corsair Mail Rebate Amount:10.00; Mail Rebate Url:/mailinrebate/61457.pdf

$79.991

This weekend I had to build a PC for my Security in our Condo as the old PC would not stay on.

I bought this case for it's size and not over the top as they don't need a gaming style rig just a simple case as I got the case with acrylic side and for it's cable management but like the other person there was NO top filter in the box as the images on the box shows the filter? I could not bring the case back as we needed this PC now as if I show you the receipt is there a way to get a filter as would save as the CPU is air cooled and the last PC they had in there when I opened it up it looks like the Sahara Desert :)

Corsair Carbide Series 275R Mid-Tower Gaming Case-Black(CC-9011130-WW) [Warranty: Return & Defective exchange:15 days return or exchange;30 Days; Free & Charge:1 Year;; Manufacturer Warranty:5 Years;] Instant Rebate Amount:10.00; Message:Corsair Mail Rebate Amount:10.00; Mail Rebate Url:/mailinrebate/61457.pdf

$79.991

Willkommen im deutschen Corsair Forum.

es tut mir leid, was möchtest du genau sagen ?

• Corsair Employee

Hi James,

You posted your message in the German language forum section. Let me point you towards our website anyways, as the Acrylic side panel variation of the 275R does not come with the top filter in the box. You can buy one by following this link: https://www.corsair.com/p/CC-8900215 - White or https://www.corsair.com/p/CC-8900214 - Black.

Let me know, if you have any further questions that we can help you with.

Best regards!