Corsair Community

Corsair Link not loading at Win7 64bit startup

saione

Hi.

I just installed H80i on my pc running with Win 7 64bit.

When i start the PC the fans of H80i are running fast and noisy and until Link 2 is loaded they do not reduce the speed (quiet mode).

The problem is that even if i selected to run Link2 at windows startup, the programme is not loaded and every time I have to run it manually clicking on its desktop icon.

Do you may be know the problem?

Is there a conflict with sone other software? [at statup i load also Gigabyte motherboard utility (ET6) to monitor all fans].

I tried several combinations removing utilityes at startup withour results.

Thanks in advance.

Are you using the latest version?

If so, Save this as SchTask.Bat and run it as admin.

@echo off

echo

schtasks.exe /create /TN "Start CorsairLINK UI" /TR "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CorsairLINK2\CorsairLINK2.exe" /SC ONLOGON /RL Highest

schtasks.exe /create /TN "Start CorsairLINK Hardware Monitor" /TR "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CorsairLINK2\CorsairLINK_HardwareMonitor.exe" /SC ONLOGON /RL Highest

pause

Make sure the locations are correct before opening the batch file.

This will add the Hardware Monitor and UI to startup on logon.

Are you using the latest version?

If so, Save this as SchTask.Bat and run it as admin.

Make sure the locations are correct before opening the batch file.

This will add the Hardware Monitor and UI to startup on logon.

Thanks a lot for the help.

I succeded in loading it in the startup sequence. I removed tuneup utilities that created the problem (I do not know why).

:-)

New update !

Very strange behaviour: sometimes Corsair Link is working and loads at startup.

Sometimes it doesn't load even if i tun the batch file above and I removed the utilities.

I do not know how to solve !!!

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry but we will have this fixed in a new version I have verified this issue and it will be solved when the latest version is released. Should be soon I am sorry I do not have an ETA at this time but its in Beta review now.

• 2 years later...
This issue still arises if you don't install the software to its default location. I found it in the task scheduler but the path was on the default C: drive when i installed this on the D Drive. Also with the version 3.1.5570 there is no hardware monitor just the link executable from what i can tell

Archived