Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro (analog) mic not working

Andrewnaki

So i recently had purchased the Corsair void pro's analog headphones for my pc, when i got home with them the headset barely picked up any mic sound (aka basically have to shove it down my throat for it to pick up sound and when it does it sounds like static). I returned them and got a new pair only to receive the same results. I've done all the trouble shooting and i still cant figure out the problem. It's not the splitter or my pc because my a-10's work fine when plugged into it. I've tried changing sound quality in device properties, and even changed volume and gain levels. I find it very hard to believe that i got 2 defective headsets with he same problem. Whats going on here?

I am having the same issue I just bought mine today opened the box plugged it in and the sound is great however my PC isn’t recognizing the headset. When I go to discord to do a mic check if I put the mic in my mouth it will pick up very grainy sounds. I wanted to check the forums before I returned it looks like I’m not alone.