Corsair Community

Can't log in?

Hiham

Been trying all day and last night too, can't log into the corsair website to check my orders. When I punch in my info, it just gives an infinite red loading circle, till it says "org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: TypeError: Cannot read property "statusCode" from undefined (/var/opt/idauto/dss/tmp/temp6458685301663044357.js#2398)"

Hello,

Decided to register to ask to see if anyone has had this issue / had it resolved.

I have 2 different accounts on the main site that fail to log in and end up hanging on "Loading". I've tried contacting support once and they told me to make the second account.

So far I have.

-Tried 3 different browsers on PC

-Tried 2 browsers on 2 different phones (1 IOS, 1 Android)

-Clearing cookies and cache

-Deleted local temp files just in case

-Tried with VPN both enabled and disabled

If anyone from Corsair can help me out this time and get both my accounts back to usable, I would really appreciate it. I have a second ticket in but I am fearing that I will be told to just make another account. The issue with this is they are "Partner" accounts so I can't really run a new one unless an exception is made.

Thanks in Advance

so I am trying to order some hydro water-cooling from your website. I am unable to login for the past 2 days. I called today at around 11pm CST and a corsair employee you were doing some maintenance to your website. The employee tried logging in himself and couldn't either. that's when se mention maintenance. I mentioned to him I have been trying for the past 2 days. I really don't think its a maintenance problem. I hope to at least get a response and hopefully an answer. I have tried different browsers. tried clearing my cookies. tried a different computer.

I have att. a file I get sometimes after trying to login.

I did try to checkout as a guest but it wont let me pay with paypal. I've paid with paypal in the past. now if corsair no longer takes paypal, im okay using a different method.

if anyone has gone thru this any help will be great!

Capture.thumb.PNG.e5bb40f1c99a5b5195d6bd48e7fe4457.PNG