Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso Headset and Warzone

bwildes

Searched around the threads and couldn't find an answer, but has anyone had and resolved issues while using the Virtuosos headset while playing Warzone? I have tried using it both on the PS4 and the Pc, but can't seem to get them to work in voice chat.

For the PS4, I have used only the dongle with it and tried changing all the audio setting to get it to work with no luck. If I create a PS4 party outside of the game, then my friend who also has a PS4 can hear me.

FOR the PC, I have tried both the dongle and the usb cable plugged into the front panel to see if it work and still no luck. I disabled all other mics and playback options in the sound control panel. Changed setting in warzone and on the battle.net interface.

I'm running out of ideas and luck. My friend is able to talk and play with other PS4 and PC users, but I have no such luck. Even on the PS4 and PC I am unable to hear him talk. Is this something on my end or his?

I've tried Warzone with the Virtuoso on Ps4 today aswell and it seems like people in the lobby only hear me if i scream very (!) loud. Changing the mic volume in the game options didn't help unfortunately. Haven't tried a PSN Party yet but it seems like we have the same issue.

If I find a solution I'll post here again.