Corsair Community

K95 Platinum Stream Deck not showing iCue as running?

Ignitros

I have a K95 Platinum keyboard. I have installed and have iCue v3.28.70 running. I installed and have running the new Stream Deck v4.6.4.12899 software. When I try to configure the G keys in Stream deck it tells me that iCue is not running. I have uninstalled and re-installed both softwares and restarted the computer, unplugged the keyboard and just about everything I can think of. I have also gone into iCUE settings and enabled SDK as well as plugins. Any ideas what's going on? Edited by Ignitros

• 4 weeks later...
I have a K95 Platinum keyboard. I have installed and have iCue v3.28.70 running. I installed and have running the new Stream Deck v4.6.4.12899 software. When I try to configure the G keys in Stream deck it tells me that iCue is not running. I have uninstalled and re-installed both softwares and restarted the computer, unplugged the keyboard and just about everything I can think of. I have also gone into iCUE settings and enabled SDK as well as plugins. Any ideas what's going on?

Not to necro post, but did you ever solve this? I'm having the same issue, nothing seems to fix it. I've tried everything I can think of and this is literally the only post google can find with a similar issue.

• 7 months later...