Corsair Community

H2100 Sidetone

MasakiLC

Hello everyone,

I'm french so i'm sorry if my english suck...

I've buy a Corsair H2100 Wireless yesterday, and i used it some minutes without driver. After these minutes, I install it because I wasn't able to hear my voice (I guessed that the sidetone was disabled). But after the installation, impossible to enable the sidetone... I install the 2.0.35 version of the driver.

So my question is, it is possible to enable sidetone on the H2100 or is this headset just not supporting this option ?

I heard on the net that with an older version of the driver software, we can enable sidetone, but I try different older version like 2.0.16, 2.0.19, 2.0.25, 2.0.26 but these version doesn't support my device.

I hope you'll help me with this issue ^^

Thank you !

• 2 months later...

I agree about the Sidetone on the H2100. It is enabled on my headset, but the level is so low that I can only even tell it's enabled when I blow directly into the mic. The sidetone level is far too low, and I end up yelling when using it. :sigh!:

I really like the headset, but without a louder loopback (or sidetone) level, my wife has forbidden me from using it at night because I wake her up.

Using the headset on Windows 10. The properties menu of the speakers do not include the ability to adjust the loopback level as I've seen with other Corsair headsets.

Is there any chance I'll be able to increase the loopback level, by any means?

Thanks!

Archived