Corsair Community

Remap my left mouse click in cue

whereswally

I have a m65 pro rgb gaming mouse and i would like to remap in cue the left mouse button but it's grayed out. Is there a way to remap it ? I have always had razor mice in the past and it was no issue to remap the left mouse button and i've played games this way for a very long time and it's very frustrating i cant do it with this mouse. Edited by whereswally

• 6 months later...
I would appreciate this feature. Couldn't it be coded so that you have to have at least one mouse button assigned to left click? So people can never "not have a left click," but still be able to rebind left click.

• 5 months later...
Hey, just to add to why i would want it. I owned a Roccat kone pure for ages and it had the feature of the easy shift (and the most useful part is shift+left click=backwards) , and logitec has g shift, and i think an easy way to let corsair users get something similar is by letting us rebind left click (also have the safeguard of not letting unbind) and then we can just bind a key to switch profile on hold down and you can just rebind keys and VOILA, also havent found a way to remap scroll up and down to volume using back button as my easyshift. Btw loving the m65 rgb pro as an upgrade from my dear roccat. Just want my old macros back :) Edited by s0dead

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

per your other post on the tutorial sticky, you need to be sure you are in the right xml file in that folder. if u have an m65 or whatever it needs to be the same. You need to likely take ownership of the file first, depending on your GP or NTFS settings. Then you do what he said and save the file, reboot cue. Now you can overload the Left click.

That said, it is super dangerous, i just tested it and had to hard reset three times before i thought to create a little ahk script (keyboard only) that did a mouse click :bigeyes:

• 9 months later...

its available when you waste an other button.

We blocked it because we didn't want people accidentally rebinding left click (and hence, having no left click). Due to the demand here, I can re-evaluate making it available...

I know we all walk into it, BUT I see it all as an lesson its also fun when this happens, because you find out you didn't think right, and there are ways enough to solve/protect this against a non-developer/tester.

Can we get this option back ? PLEASE, make me satisfied again!!

Now i'm just hopeless, especially after yesterday's update which again contained nothing special in my opinion.

For me iCue is all about input devices.... nothing more then this.

Waiting for a redeeming answer :)

Edited by Danny van Liero