Corsair Community

M65 RGB Pro - Can't save HW profile

c00lkatz

Hardware profiles used to work for my M65 RGB Pro. Now it defaults back to yellow. I had it set to static white before. I've tried the soft reset, firmware update, etc. Using the latest iCUE. Seems like the latest update may be causing the issue. I create a new profile, set the mouse to static white, then click the little "hamburger" menu icon, select save static lighting, performance, DPI to device. Nothing else happens. When I close iCUE or lock the computer, it's back to static yellow for the logo zone and light blue for the front zone, DPI settings are back to super slow. Any way to fix this? Or is this another iCUE fumble?

Yup, it was the latest iCUE 3.27.68. I reinstalled 3.25.60 and was able to save hardware lighting on the mouse again.

BUT NOW I've lost ALL my profiles ... AGAIN ... as they have been quietly "upgraded" to a new format now only recognized by 3.27.68. So now I HAVE to run the latest 3.27.68, a version that DOES NOT WORK properly, unless I want to set up ALL my profiles. !!! AGAIN !!!

Sick of iCUE. F this. I'm never buying Corsair again. Some of the most incompetent software design I've ever seen. This is only one of MANY issues I've been pulling my hair out with Corsair. NEVER AGAIN.