Corsair Community

Commander pro setup

EdoardoB

Hi guys,

sorry if I'm not in the right part of the forum. I want to ask for advice to correctly set the fan and RGB system of my pc.

The case is a crystal 570x black with an h150i 360mm heatsink on the front and the hardware to be mounted will be:

-Commander Pro

-4x LL120 RGB (3 frontal 1 rear)

-2X LL 140 RGB (top)

From what I understand the node pro should be used with fans of the same type so with the LL120 I use the one found in the package while for the LL140 (sold individually) I use the one present in the case.

I would like to ask for help from someone more experienced than me if this configuration is feasible or needs to be changed in some parts.

Thanks in advance for your attention

This will work fine, but you won't use the Lighting Node Pro (LNP) if you are going to use the Commander Pro for fan control. A Commander Pro is a LNP + fan controller. You will need the small 6 port RGB Lighting Hub from the LL multi-pack. That is the power source for fan lighting. The Commander Pro will power the fan motors.

You can mix LL120 and LL140 fans on the same RGB Lighting Hub. Fan size does not matter. LED configuration does, so mixing LL, HD, or ML fans can have some strange side effects.

You likely still want to power the three radiator fans from the H150i's fan controller (not the C-Pro). That is the native control source and the cooler will operate them to protect itself, with or without the software running. That leaves the top/rear 3 fans on the C-Pro. However, ALL lighting wires will go to the RGB Lighting Hub.

If you have not seen it, there is an extensive set-up guide below.

Zotty's RGB Hardware Guide

Edited by c-attack