Corsair Community

Is support always this sh!t?

nimorrighan

Broken mouse, sent 2 emails, been 9 days now and absolutely nothing from them. Do they even have customer support? or is it a token gesture? As an international consumer.. I'm not awake at the times given for phone support (nor do I want to be paying even more money on international calls because they won't answer support tickets). Really disappointed given half my computer is corsair.

Broken mouse, sent 2 emails, been 9 days now and absolutely nothing from them. Do they even have customer support? or is it a token gesture? As an international consumer.. I'm not awake at the times given for phone support (nor do I want to be paying even more money on international calls because they won't answer support tickets). Really disappointed given half my computer is corsair.

This is not said to be flippant, but welcome to the club. Hit up Corsair Kevin, Corsair Jam or Corsair James in a PM, include the ticket number(s) you have and see if they can get involved to help you as you have been at it a while without any forward progress.

Now, on another note what exactly are you having issues with on the off chance someone here might be able to assist? Some people are quite knowledgeable and willing to help, then there is me, and while I fall into the previous area I prefer to stick with being a thorn reminding them that customer service was great with them at one time.

Anyway let us know whats up and if there is something we can do to assist, we will.

• Corsair Employee
Sorry guys, the support team just went through a complete system change on the back end of things and that has put them in a heavy backlog. They have been working over hours to try to help catch up. Reaching out to one of us can help push your ticket into a little more priority. Please bare with us as we are trying to smooth it out.

Sorry guys, the support team just went through a complete system change on the back end of things and that has put them in a heavy backlog. They have been working over hours to try to help catch up. Reaching out to one of us can help push your ticket into a little more priority. Please bare with us as we are trying to smooth it out.

^^^ And that my friends is why I have always staged deployments and preformed them in waves when doing a major switch over in something. No reason to blow up the entire place when you can only do half of it :P

Thank you, Waukeen.

I've been having a known problem with the scimitar mouse, which is the side keys not working at all. I have done every other available avenue suggested via their support knowledge page and forums.. but leads back to getting a firmware from support themselves. I do also have something jiggling around inside it - but it had that before the keys went.

The fact this problem has been so long-standing.. I'm surprised there has not been a fix for this yet?

Thankfully I still have my Razer Naga mouse, which is broken in a far less annoying way at this point. I had the Razer Naga for many, many years and really love it - but as I had recently got the Corsair M70 keyboard and I really like it, nice simplicity and works well. I figured the mouse would be the same. (they need to do something with iCue though... it's a horrible way to setup actions to the keys..)

Thankfully I still have my Razer Naga mouse, which is broken in a far less annoying way at this point. I had the Razer Naga for many, many years and really love it - but as I had recently got the Corsair M70 keyboard and I really like it, nice simplicity and works well. I figured the mouse would be the same. (they need to do something with iCue though... it's a horrible way to setup actions to the keys..)

I miss my G9 and G9x. Only switched from them when the forward/back buttons stopped working after like 10 years. Other than that the 9x works fine and the 9 has a dodgy scroll wheel but I keep the around because besides that they have never failed me in functioning like a mouse on steroids.

I miss my G9 and G9x. Only switched from them when the forward/back buttons stopped working after like 10 years. Other than that the 9x works fine and the 9 has a dodgy scroll wheel but I keep the around because besides that they have never failed me in functioning like a mouse on steroids.

Yeah, it's the scroll wheel that plays up on my Naga.

But I use the side keys for so many programs, not just games - so it's really an inconvenience to not have those working.