Corsair Obsidian 500D SE

Zotty

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Considering it'll come with 3 LL120s and a commander pro, which alone cost ~$180, and the fact that curved tempered glass manufacturing yields are incredibly low due to how difficult it is to manufacture, I'd say the price is more than justified.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
With absolutely NO news from Corsair concerning this case, I have to admit that I am becoming quite discouraged about its release. I am bummed that some people were able to get some off Amazon and then the rest of us sit and wait... I really am thinking about going with the Define R6 and forgetting Corsair. They dont even hype it on their twitter feed.... This if VERY frustrating! :mad:

With absolutely NO news from Corsair concerning this case, I have to admit that I am becoming quite discouraged about its release. I am bummed that some people were able to get some off Amazon and then the rest of us sit and wait... I really am thinking about going with the Define R6 and forgetting Corsair. They dont even hype it on their twitter feed.... This if VERY frustrating! :mad:

I know man, i was waiting for the 1000D, as you said no news from corsair, no announcement, no ETA, and -as it is corsair-, no answer of course, because it's not announced. Just bought a View91 from Thermaltake. At least they did announce a release date since the beginning and they stuck with it. Corsair did really take a bad practice. :!: