Corsair Community

Will Noctua NH-D15 fit in Corsair 750D case?

JerkyMcDilerino

Does the Corsair RAM going to interfere with the Noctua fan? Especially, mine is the Vengeance non LP RAM.

The only compatible CORSAIR RAM with that cooler is LPX. Everything else will be too tall for it and you'll have to make adjustments to the fan on either shifting it upwards or placing the other fan on the other side.

The only compatible CORSAIR RAM with that cooler is LPX. Everything else will be too tall for it and you'll have to make adjustments to the fan on either shifting it upwards or placing the other fan on the other side.

I know this question sounds stupid that will make you facepalm afterward, but I will ask anyway. Is it possible to exchange my Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM ( not the pro series) for the Vengeance low profile DDR3 RAM while my RAM still in warranty?

Exchanges are not allowed. When you request an RMA, the replacement unit that is sent to you will be the same P/N as the one you are returning or something at Corsair's discretion (If the current SKU is no longer available).

• 1 month later...
So the NH-D15 is 165mm and the maximum CPU cooler height in the 750D is 180mm. You'll definitely have plenty of room for it.

The tech spec in corsair website says cpu clearance of 750D is 170mm.

So is it 170 or 180mm?

I ask because my noctua nh-d15 + gskill trident z will be 177mm tall and really curious if they will fit in 750D.

Thank you very much.

The tech spec in corsair website says cpu clearance of 750D is 170mm.

So is it 170 or 180mm?

I ask because my noctua nh-d15 + G.Skilll trident z will be 177mm tall and really curious if they will fit in 750D.

Thank you very much.

A quick google post shows that someone else was able to install that cooler into our 750D case.

https://imgur.com/a/0ti7Z#S458ysj

A quick google post shows that someone else was able to install that cooler into our 750D case.

https://imgur.com/a/0ti7Z#S458ysj

In your link, low-profile ram was installed so the noctua front fan stayed low. But mine was tall heatspreader ram so i have to move the front fan up as i mentioned. So is 750d max cpu clearance is 170 or 180mm please??

• 2 years later...
In your link, low-profile ram was installed so the noctua front fan stayed low. But mine was tall heatspreader ram so i have to move the front fan up as i mentioned. So is 750d max cpu clearance is 170 or 180mm please??

I would love an answer to this. Did you end up getting it to work? I need 177mm of clearance with my G.Skill Trident Z ram. Eyeballing it seems like the 750D case has 180mm of space. Definitely more than the official 170mm anyway. Any help?