Corsair Community

Converted Profiles for ALL Corsair Devices [Update 12.5.0]

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else find the colors to be off? The Batman and Super Saiyan profiles work for me on my Strafe RGB but the blue lighting are white for some reason. Also, I feel like the colors are a bit "dimmed" or washed out.

colors are going to be washed out because of the white backplate. and ill check those profiles when i get back.

• 4 weeks later...
Just only join the Corsair family 2 days ago with the strafe Rgb. Super lovely keyboard with one small issue. I imported the "all profile" and realise around 40% of them does not work. When i switch to that profile it just blank. No lights at all. Any help or did i do something wrong? for example witcher 3, pacman, poison and super saiyan was not working. Starwards full pack working btw and the rest of the 60%.

I did the same with super Saiyan and CUE can not detect the profile even after changing model name.

What keyboard do you have. and did you download the newest pack?

I have the Strafe, and yes, I did download the latest one.

Edit: For some reason, I did the same thing I did last night just now and it worked so... shrug. Lol

Edited by S1nrgy

Name of the Profile: Ultimate League of Legends

Description: The strafe is the only one missing and as i got this new keyboard today id love to use this profile. I tried changing the modelname in a notepad but it doesnt work for me :(

are you using the normal strafe or RGB version?

what happens if you click Add as new? or if you remove the profile and its lighting effects.

Usually, if I add as new, I get a copy of the same profile and that is exactly what has happened. Now when I try to delete the copies of each profile that looks like this: "Name of Profile (1)", the cue crashes and the keyboard lights are locked up in some spots until I can get the program up and running again. I even tried a backup recover from the previous profile update to get what I had and the secondary copies are still there.

Not sure if something was changed during the updates of software and such but maybe I need to start all over, even though I think I added some profiles from others that aren't part of the package and don't want to wipe everything.

Edited by GTXJackBauer

Usually, if I add as new, I get a copy of the same profile and that is exactly what has happened. Now when I try to delete the copies of each profile that looks like this: "Name of Profile (1)", the cue crashes and the keyboard lights are locked up in some spots until I can get the program up and running again. I even tried a backup recover from the previous profile update to get what I had and the secondary copies are still there.

Not sure if something was changed during the updates of software and such but maybe I need to start all over, even though I think I added some profiles from others that aren't part of the package and don't want to wipe everything.

try this. export everything in one profile. then go C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\Corsair and delete the hid folder. try reimporting the profile you exported first and then importing the aio pack.

• 2 weeks later...

I found this profile for the Strafe RGB and wanted to try it out on my K70 RGB, so i downloaded it and opened it in notepad and changed <modelName>M65 RGB</modelName> to <modelName>K70 RGB</modelName> and saved it, but when importing it to CUE it crashed. Anyone know why? And why is the model name in the file M65 RGB when it is for the Strafe RGB?

Link: http://gaming.corsair.com/en/rgbshare/everyday-amazing-color--animation-5355

EDIT: Figured it out, had to change multiple <modelName>Strafe RGB</modelName> that i found further down i the document. Here's the converted profile if you want it (but be aware that the fading animation on the NumPad is horrible thanks to the 512 color limitation on the K70 RGB): http:///1KcVkRD

Edited by MasterX1995

• 2 weeks later...
can you convert these profiles to Strafe RGB? im did what you said, replaced "K70" to "Strafe" but its not working whenever i import them(no lights). thank you for your hardwork!

if your looking for the invoker i made, here is the download for all my dota profiles:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=156674

in every keyboard model , k65 , k70, k95, strafe rgb