Corsair Community

Cue Software conflicting with XBOX One Controller and other problems

GS1981

Hi i'm having trouble with the cue software conflicting with my XBOX One controllers, the problem does not happen if the software is uninstalled completely, basically every time i start a game, the game will go not responding and i have to wait for 5 minutes for it to start, it also crashes my steam launcher.

Also if i turn my controller on or plug it in whilst in game, it will crash the game, the problem also happens if i plug in my Corsair Void wireless headset.

This has been a persistent problem now for about a year, i tried formatting and installing everything fresh and now i'm seriously considering selling off my Corsair equipment and replacing with Logitech or Razer.

I have googled endlessly, i have found a few other posts of people complaining about the issue but no fix anywhere dating back 2 years.

I'm running the latest cue and all my drivers are up to date.

MY PC is..

Windows 10 x64

i7-6700k

2080ti

16gb ddr 4

Corsair items

K70 Rapidfire (which i don't really like anyway because the keys are to quick for general use)

Dark Core mouse

Void Pro Wireless

the RGB mousmat

the rgb headset holder

other stuff

Logitech G560 RGB Speakers

Acer Predator X34a monitor

2 x Wireless XBox One controllers (black original type with the official wireless adapter)

The problem seems the worst with Steam and Steam games, but also happens on Origin, it crashed me out of a online game of FIFA earlier.

I noticed also with Cue installed my PC takes about 5 minutes to shut down, with it uninstalled, all the problems listed go away plus my PC shuts down instantly.

Also with Cue installed Steam takes 5 minutes to load on PC launch, with it uninstalled its instant.

The Cue software also takes about 3-5 minutes to start working when i launch my PC, i can tell when it does because the lights come on, on my keyboard.

All controller problems are gone with it uninstalled.

But without Cue i can't use any of my devices properly, none of my RGB stuff lights up except for my mouse and mouse mat and my headset holder is flashing on and off every few minutes.

The previous cue software made my fps go crazy in games, i'm seriously getting sick of this!

Please just make it so we are not forced to use Cue software anymore, i believe after a year of the same thing causing conflicts and problems when i'm gaming Corsair should just refund me for all my products, the keyboard cost me £200, the mousemat was £50, mouse was £85, headset holder was £50, headset was £100, its all junk and does not work correctly.

Excuse the spelling mistakes and edits, i can't see my bloody keys because i can't use the software!