Corsair Community

Certain Keys Are Not Co-operating With ICUE. Instead, They Are Consistently Red

joshimy

I'm brand new here, so sorry if I put this in the wrong place.

I purchased my Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Brown) keyboard off of Newegg last year. It's my first mechanical keyboard and I've had nothing but good luck with it, up until this point. Last week I was advised to update my ICUE software, and I did so. Since then, I have only been able to get the color red out of the keys Equals, Backspace, Delete, End, Page Down, Right Shift, FN, and Right Ctrl, and the color yellow out of keys Left Shift, Z, X, C and Right Alt.

First thing I did was reset my KB. That did not work, so I uninstalled ICUE (w/ ICUE profiles) and my KB drivers. That didn't seem to fix the issue either. I saw on some forum that this could be an issue with blue and green leds going out for certain keys. Another weird thing is that the colors (red and yellow) kind of spill out from the affected keys. For instance '?' '-' 'enter' and a few other neighboring keys are very slightly effected.

I have looked all over the internet trying to find a solution for this. Any help is highly appreciated, thanks!:)