Corsair Community

M65 - different issue

Greybird

M65 Pro RGB, latest CUE, latest firmware.

I posted a few days ago with an issue with binds being forgotten. I think I solved that one.

There is another issue, though, that has cropped up before and cropped up repeatedly today. Every once in a while a button on the mouse will act 'stuck.' I've had this with the sniper button, the forward and back buttons, and the DPI up button (I very rarely ever use DPI down, so it could be affected, too.) The left and right click and mouse button don't seem to be affected.

I've got them bound through 'remap key', the forward and back to ] and [, the sniper button to numpad period, the DPI up to insert. None of them have the 'imitate holding key' option checked. Every once in a while, though, I'll get whatever the bind is 'stuck' in-game and be permanently leaned left, or I'll hit DPI up (which takes a screenshot) and get 40 or 50 screenshots in a couple of seconds. If I open a chat window while this is going on, I'll get the same effect you'd get if you had a keyboard key held down ( [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ad nauseam.)

The key doesn't seem physically stuck - it still clicks when I push it and returns to its normal position, but it just won't quit. It also seems odd that it happens on every one of the side buttons and DPI buttons on the mouse, as they can't all be sticking the same way. And no, nothing has ever been spilled on it.

Archived