The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Old 07-08-2016, 04:45 PM

POST ID # = 861573
Red_Sands Reputation: 10

All I could ask for is continuous button press as a baseline feature. I've already played several games where I need it, and none of the workarounds have worked for me thus far.

Old 07-09-2016, 10:46 PM
Bleolakri's PC Specs

POST ID # = 861754
Bleolakri Reputation: 10

I hope I'm in the right section of the forums for this request/suggestion, but I would love for you guys to consider making some RGB Fans for the Corsair Link/Corsair Utility Engine. So that we could set them up to change color like for temperature like for people like us that has a Hydro Series cpu cooler and a Dominator Airflow Platinum LED Fan. True it could be thought for an aesthetic like others requesting such fans to match the new RGB keyboards and mice, I won't lie that seems a good idea too for my Strafe and Sabre... But I believe having the function of having RGB 120mm/140mm Fans hooked up to the Corsair Link and configured with the Corsair Utility Engine to monitor temps to go from Blue to Red, or what ever your choice would be great.

PS...
The MM300 I got recently for the living room is great and a great design. I've been using the Vengeance MM600 for a good while for my main, I'd like to see ya'll put the same design on your aluminum mouse pads too :p >.<

Old 07-26-2016, 12:32 PM
snoops's PC Specs

POST ID # = 864222
snoops Reputation: 10

ooooh I'll play this game.....
Ability to store linked setting to different modes instead of profiles only.
Ability to choose auto profile if we set up a profile switch to cycle profiles
Ability to make our own linked lighting effects.
Ability to mode switch my scimitar from my strafe. The Profile switching works for both.
Ability to set light directions on different effects ie Waves currently ripple from center out.

Old 07-27-2016, 06:00 PM

POST ID # = 864426
Voltare Reputation: 10

I would love to be able to disable caps lock. In the heat of a battle, I usually turn caps lock on. Then when I go to chat, THIS HAPPENS. And people think I'm yelling.

I never use caps lock normally and always just hold shift to capitalize words.

Old 07-27-2016, 11:23 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
terabyte's PC Specs

POST ID # = 864468
terabyte Reputation: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltare View Post
I would love to be able to disable caps lock. In the heat of a battle, I usually turn caps lock on. Then when I go to chat, THIS HAPPENS. And people think I'm yelling.

I never use caps lock normally and always just hold shift to capitalize words.
You can do that in CUE2, there is a new function to disable any buttons you want

Old 07-29-2016, 11:31 AM

POST ID # = 864731
Riekopo Reputation: 4

It would be nice if we had more granular control of the keyboards' brightness instead of only having three levels.

Old 07-30-2016, 02:19 PM

POST ID # = 864939
Riekopo Reputation: 4

CUE should have lighting templates for different game genres like RTS, FPS, MMO, etc.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:56 PM

POST ID # = 865092
CasioJones Reputation: 10

I searched though the thread & couldn't find a request like this.

My ability to make scripts are terrible & tbh i would cramp my hands too much.
So i alter existing ones , i would like the ability to import multiple scripts , rather than one at a time.

Not a hard thing to do via scripting. But my ability to write code is not good.
I can write BBC Basic ,and hack a little 6502 & a little FORTRAN & COBOL. And i last did any of that was 30 years ago.

Old 08-01-2016, 03:11 PM

POST ID # = 865287
Jokestur Reputation: 10

I really hope this suggestion gets seen because it bothers me a lot that it's not already implemented, but I believe The windows lock key should have a function that allows it to be set to lock any key or keystroke on the whole keyboard and not just the few preset ones in mind. I also don't agree that a fix for this would be to make duplicates of every single mode just so I can have two versions of everything; one with keys on and one with them off. I use the lights for mostly for looks and not function, but I do use programs quite frequently like Photoshop that I want to assign to a key, but then unassign it when I'm playing a game so that I don't accidentally open up one of those programs (which is the same idea the windows key works off of initially but with limited functionality).

Also, I'm sorry if this comes off rude. I don't mean it as such.

Old 08-05-2016, 08:57 PM
Apples's PC Specs

POST ID # = 865963
Apples Reputation: 12
Default Ruminations

It would be nice to have a way to bind a key/button that could stop all macros.

I don't think CTRL+Break is what I am looking for.

It would also be nice if the option to "queue next macro while executing" could queue the same macro.

I think the old k95's might have had a feature that repeated the macro however many times you pressed it.

Probably already mentioned countless times...the ability to toggle any key.
With options.. i.e.

You-Initial keypress ------>system shows Key is pressed[/B]
You-Initial keyrelease ----> system still shows key is pressed
You-Second keypress ----> system shows key is released
You-Second keyrelease --->system still shows key is released

The variations would be the ability to decide what activates the system press state: the initial keypress or the initial keyrelease.

Same goes for the release. Choose whether your second keypress or keyrelease tells the system the key is released.

This gives you options like: system shows key is pressed only when you initially release it, and then you can have the system shows it is released after your second press.

Even further....allow the 2nd keypress to release, and 2nd release to activate a macro.

Or maybe bring back the Cherry MX Lock switch...

Old 08-10-2016, 11:40 AM
d1xlord's PC Specs

POST ID # = 866534
d1xlord Reputation: 10

CUE2 needs to include the "lights off after 'x' minutes idle" functionality. IdleKey does the work but there is a issue when it automatically turns on another program to switch the profile (the current running program goes to background, causing various issues)

Old 08-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Sailordude9980's PC Specs

POST ID # = 866760
Sailordude9980 Reputation: 10

I would like to have short cuts for common tasks in Cue

Old 08-14-2016, 06:38 PM

POST ID # = 867245
Mateus Campello Reputation: 10
Angry Is Activision in charge of CUE features? When will the key combo DLC come?

Why the hell doesn't CUE support KEY COMBINATIONS for MACROS yet? I mean, it's simple, it's an obvious utility, yet, this software that everyone praises to be so complex and complete, doesn't have it. People have been asking for this for years now, why doesn't Corsair implements it? I simply can not understand.

I come from a Roccat Kone Pure and the thing I loved the most about that mouse was the "Easy-Shift". I thought, "Hell, Corsair's software will surely be more complete than Roccat's, I'll be able to do that and more!", but no. I can't.

Easy-Shift + Left Click = Previous music
Easy-Shift + Right Click = Next music
Easy-Shift + Scroll Click = Windows sound mute
Easy-Shift + Scroll Up/Down = Volume up/down

Isn't that beautiful? I felt like I couldn't live without it, it was so practical and amazing. The only thing I could ask more would be a specific iTune's volume setting, to control both Window's and iTune's volume separately.

I can't even use scroll up and down as a macro, c'mon...

I'll now have to go to a third party software to do so, since CUE is completely useless for mice. I wish I kept my Roccat Kone Pure, great job Corsair !

Last edited by Mateus Campello; 08-15-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Old 08-15-2016, 02:57 PM
Tkosh's PC Specs

POST ID # = 867356
Tkosh Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Hi all,

I wanted to give an update. I'll probably be sitting down with the developers to discuss future enhancements. If you guys have any suggestions, now is the time to post here so I can pass it along. I will also make this a sticky for now.

Thanks!
Hi could you make the DPI settings a full circle instead of up and down? The way it is now I have have two buttons to adjust my DPI settings, one for up and one for down. If you could allow the up or down to cycle in a circle we would only need one button :-) That was one thing I did like on the Razer I had. I bought the Corsair because of the Razer online cloud BS requirment and I am pleased. The thumb buttons are better on this Corsair too.

Old 08-17-2016, 03:49 PM

POST ID # = 867692
brainless Reputation: 11

Some sort of idle timer would be nice