Corsair Community

Hey guys, I finished the first draft of my C++ profile editor. It's still hard to use and I don't want to work on it any more this weekend, but I am posting the first ever profile I created with the program!

It is a rainbow (1 key wide) that spirals out from the center of the keyboard.

I tried making this profile have a ripple effect too, but I didn't think it looked good. It does work though, if you want to add "multiple key" effects.

If you edit the colors, you will break the rainbow. It's your keyboard; edit this however you want.

At the end of the video I was trying to demonstrate that the mute button has a lighting toggle (toggles between white and red). I like the toggle but I know some people don't, just FYI. its easy to get rid of. Just right click and "edit light"

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=346lhtiIFdk&feature=youtu.be]Watch the Video Here[/ame]

***This profile is a VERY large file because it has the maximum number of color stops per key. Each key cycles between 1530 colors and each require a different lighting effect because of CUE limitations.***

Also, I'll look into making a k70 version if someone tells me how to convert a k95 profile to k70. I know that I would have to ignore the G keys, but re-creating this profile will take only 2 minutes for my program. I don't know how to convert from k95 to k70 though, sorry.

Wow I am having trouble uploading this profile... its 12 MB (I know!!! :eek:).

The zip is 1 MB but Corsair won't let me upload at all D:

K95 version

K70 version

Hope you guys enjoy the profile :)

Here's most of my code.

I am not a computer scientist, sorry if my coding format is super ugly. This is one of my first C++ programs.

10952899_10203527588455157_8035234782153535736_o.jpg

-J

Can you run this through a converter for me for my k70 please?

Here tell me if this works. i had to make a completely new profile to keep it looking nice, otherwise the LEDs were cut off.

K70 version has been added in the original posting.

hope this works :D

Unfortunatly the K70 Version dont lightz up all Keys for me as shown in the picture... :(

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/1680cd-1423248925.png

Could you please check that? Its really a awsome Profile and i would love to use it as my main profile!!!

Unfortunately I built the profile on the U.S. keyboard layout so the German board won't work (the keys have different names)

Hey, can you reply to this thread with a German k70 profile? Just start a new profile and make every key white, and attach it. This way, I have the names of all the keys and I might be able to make a German version for this profile.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, im so soory to reply so late. I just forgott about the Thread :S

I attatch the profile with white backlight.

I hope i did it the right way :D

Hopfully your still willing to make the Profil so it works for me :)

Thanks for the effort!

EDIT: i dont know why, but i always get a error when i try to upload my Profile :( but ill try again tomorrow

If the corsair forum gives you errors, upload it to another site and post the link. do what is easy :)

I'll make the profile work, I hope.

<assigment action="{4a9f32a7-28e1-4987-9b09-31f1940d01a3}" key="NonUsBackslash"/>

<assigment action="{4a9f32a7-28e1-4987-9b09-31f1940d01a3}" key="NonUsTilde"/>

Those are two of the missing keys. Im not sure why the rest arent lightin up. Jkraghify try rebuilding the profile with the newest firmware and software as they changes the names of some of the keys.

<assigment action="{4a9f32a7-28e1-4987-9b09-31f1940d01a3}" key="NonUsBackslash"/>

<assigment action="{4a9f32a7-28e1-4987-9b09-31f1940d01a3}" key="NonUsTilde"/>

Those are the two missing keys.

It's a German keyboard layout so there are some keys like the fancy O and A that I need to fix too. Those help, but for my program I need to put in the whole keyboard. I might just see if I can make one in cue on my own so every profile I make is universal. Really a shame these are not universal already... Hopefully it's fixed in the next update.

Really appreciate your work converting the profiles! Keep it up :)

It's a German keyboard layout so there are some keys like the fancy O and A that I need to fix too. Those help, but for my program I need to put in the whole keyboard. I might just see if I can make one in cue on my own so every profile I make is universal. Really a shame these are not universal already... Hopefully it's fixed in the next update.

Really appreciate your work converting the profiles! Keep it up :)

Thanks, and yea i want to try and convert to other areas too working on UK right now but its really difficult to find everything.

Ok so i put it in a RAR file and uploadet it. I hope i did it the right way, if not, just let me know

I also give you guys a link to a virus scanner just so you can be safe :)

http://www.file-upload.net/download-10343319/Neuer-Ordner.rar.html

http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanresult/7bd7ecd99b1864aab8443076231c7208d1f944f5

Thank you for your effort guys!

You did it perfectly! I think I have all the information I need to get it working :)

I am a little busy this week, but by the weekend I should be able to set up this profile to work on the German layout.

Thank you for helping me further develop my profile-creating program :)

You did it perfectly! I think I have all the information I need to get it working :)

I am a little busy this week, but by the weekend I should be able to set up this profile to work on the German layout.

Thank you for helping me further develop my profile-creating program :)

When you find the names if the missing keys Pm me a list will ya TY :D

Archived