Corsair Community

H115i - how do you set speeds?

spyd4r

I can create a new performance profile to create fan speeds based on temps, but not sure how to control the pump speed. any ideas?

also even after adjust a custom fans speed it seems to run higher then it did in link

The pump speeds are limited to two or three settings (depending on if you have the Pro).

For the H115i, you should be limited to "Quiet" and "Extreme". With the Pro, it'll be "Quiet", "Balanced" and "Extreme". You click the Performance setting on the left and then click the pump on the right.

If you take a look at this video, I change the pump speeds pretty early on: [ame]

[/ame].

The pump speeds are limited to two or three settings (depending on if you have the Pro).

For the H115i, you should be limited to "Quiet" and "Extreme". With the Pro, it'll be "Quiet", "Balanced" and "Extreme". You click the Performance setting on the left and then click the pump on the right.

If you take a look at this video, I change the pump speeds pretty early on:

oh wow, thank you.. I never thought to click on the left option then click on the fan i want it applied to. I guess it makes sense, but isn't self explanatory. I just assumed I'd click on the profile on the left and it should be applied.

• 3 months later...
oh wow, thank you.. I never thought to click on the left option then click on the fan i want it applied to. I guess it makes sense, but isn't self explanatory. I just assumed I'd click on the profile on the left and it should be applied.

Ditto - who need documentation when you have DevBiker :)

Archived