Corsair Community

Discuss Link v3.2.5676 here

Technobeard

• Administrators

Pro Tip:

Update the Windows 10 Compatibility appraiser to get rid of the incompatibility message:

The Windows 10 compatibility appraiser 'app' does not auto update. It runs around the same time each month. So these changes you made will not be assessed or registered unless either:

a) the app auto runs about a month after last run - and will then assess and update compatibility, or

b) you run the Windows 10 compatibility appraiser manually.

To run the Appraiser manually, do the following:

Open an elevated command prompt window (right click the command prompt icon and select Run as Admin), type the following command :

schtasks.exe /Run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

Then hit 'enter'. Might take a while. After it is finished recheck the Get Windows 10 App for the updated compatibility results.

This will be the official discussion thread for Version 3.2.5676.

If you currently have an original Commander unit do not install this version of the software. The Commander unit will no longer be recognized by the system!

If you'd like to report a bug, please respond to this thread in this format:

Version of your Link software. NOTE: If you're not using v3.2.5676, please install it and see if the bug has been fixed.

What version of Windows you're using.

Summary - One line / sentence explaining the issue

Detailed description of the issue - This part can be as long as you want. It should be detailed enough so that we can clearly identify the issue and attempt to replicate it.

Attach photos of the issue to the post that help #4.

Please Note you must delete any saved Profiles and uninstall the old version and reboot the system before you install the latest software.

• Uninstall the Corsair Link software through Windows Control Panel
  • Go to file explorer, enable "Show hidden files, folder and drives"
  • Delete the following directory: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Corsair
    (This directory is also used to store custom profiles for other Corsair products. You may want to save this directory on a different location so you won’t lose other profiles)
  • Restart your system
  • Install the new Corsair Link software

7/28/2015 - Corsair Link Software Update Version 3.2.5676

Change Log:

• Windows 10 support
  • H80i/H100i firmware updated to v1.1.3
  • H80i/H100i detection problem

Known Issues:

• There is a driver conflict between the new H80i GT/H100i GTX and the original Commander unit. The new software installs a new driver that is required for support of these units that interrupts the recognition of the Commander unit. A firmware update for the Commander will be issued with a new software release to address this issue.
  • LED saved settings for “cycle color” not persistent after restart if two of the colors are set to 0 (255, 0,0) New firmware revision to address issues will be available in a later release.
  • RGB LED strips connected to a Commander Mini flash when a custom curve fan profile speed change takes place.
  • Custom Curve bug.
  • If you currently have an original Commander unit do not install this version of the software. The Commander unit will no longer be recognized by the system! See below for instructions on how to manually fix this.

After installing and launching v3.2.5676 in a system that has the older Corsair Link Commander unit, if the Commander unit is missing from C-Link software, you can follow the instructions listed below to fix this problem:

• Exit C-link software from the C-Link ICON on system tray.
  • Open Windows device manager and find the problematic “Corsair Hydro Series 7289 USB Device” on the USB device list.
  • Right click and select Update Driver Software.
  • Select Browse My Computer for Device Software Manually and hit Next.
  • Select Let Me Pick from list of device drivers on My computer and hit Next.
  • Select USB Input Device and hit Next. After that, Windows will successfully update driver back to correct one.
  • Restart C-Link software and Commander unit should appear back into C-Link software.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Windows 10 support

H80i/H100i firmware updated to v1.1.3

Installed update and flashed my firmware to V1.1.3. Still get the notification from MS about incompatability

The Windows 10 compatibility appraiser 'app' does not auto update. It runs around the same time each month. So these changes you made will not be assessed or registered unless either:

a) the app auto runs about a month after last run - and will then assess and update compatibility, or

Open an elevated command prompt window (right click the command prompt icon and select Run as Admin), type the following command :

schtasks.exe /Run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

Then hit 'enter'. Might take a while. After it is finished recheck the Get Windows 10 App for the updated compatibility results.

Open an elevated command prompt window, type the following command :

still getting the compatibility issue.

edit: its working now finally. thank you very much!

still getting the compatibility issue.
Did you run the Command Prompt in Admin (elevated)? Check that you typed it correctly (including spaces etc).

My only issue with Windows 10 compatibility was the older installed Corsair Link. I have updated to this 3.2.5676 and then ran the 'Appraiser' and I now have a tick of approval for Win 10 compat.

Edit: Doh! replied then saw your update. nvm.

Is that firmware update for the H100i GTX as well or just the H100i?

No, just the H100i. The H100iGTX uses totally different firmware from Asetek rather than CoolIT.

I don't even know if it's possible to use CL to update the H100iGTX firmware. There does not look to be a firmware image for it. Corsair, please will you enlighten me?

When I first ran CL on my W10 x64 Build 10240 system I got the following popup.

1. At the time I got this I had not connected any CL hardware to that system.
  2. Please can you explain why I got this popup?
  3. When I exited CL and restarted it I did not get the popup.
  4. Has anyone else seen the same please?

attachment.php?attachmentid=22320&stc=1&d=1438149138

REG.png.26f30bb44e165a09c0c3268a3484a8ca.png

Pro Tip:

Update the Windows 10 Compatibility appraiser to get rid of the incompatibility message:

This will be the official discussion thread for Version 3.2.5676.

If you currently have an original Commander unit do not install this version of the software. The Commander unit will no longer be recognized by the system! See below for instructions on how to manually fix this.

If you'd like to report a bug, please respond to this thread in this format:

Version of your Link software. NOTE: If you're not using v3.2.5676, please install it and see if the bug has been fixed.

What version of Windows you're using.

Summary - One line / sentence explaining the issue

Detailed description of the issue - This part can be as long as you want. It should be detailed enough so that we can clearly identify the issue and attempt to replicate it.

Attach photos of the issue to the post that help #4.

I've done exactly this however still no luck getting reappraisal. Ran cmd in admin as well.

//Edit Talked with Microsoft they said the problem is on their end. Servers are overwhelmed.

the power tab does not show in cl and cant install driver for usb dongle

i got it to work i have to have cl running inorder to indtall driver for dongle

No, CL does not need to be active to install the driver. I feel it's better to install the driver when CL is not active.

If you can't get the driver to install you could connect the AX1200i using C-Link rather than USB to a CLCC/H100i/H80i. I use a CLCC (CL Mini) for my AX1500i, though I also have the USB driver installed.

What is installed? Post similar to:

attachment.php?attachmentid=22183&d=1437420740

What does Device Manager report when you try and update the driver? Does dism /online /get-drivers /format:table list siusbxp.inf?

attachment.php?attachmentid=22180&d=1437416445

Followed the instructions to uninstall, delete profile, reboot, etc

at the end of the install, when it offers the option of restarting now or later, both my screens cut out. couldn't see anything, although the pc was still running and i could hear chat notifications on the speakers. i let it sit for awhile but eventually did a hard reboot, and i could login and get my screens back. still no H80i in Link and forcing a rescan for Windows 10 doesn't change the error about compatibility.

i don't know if it updated the firmware because i couldn't see anything and i can't find it in Link. :confused:

I use the DC 0.6A 3-pin fan, in this version, the software detects a 4-pin type, in the previous version, I also can not control the fan speed, but after 5-20 minutes of time , it becomes possible to control the speed.I don`t know where is the problem.

P.S The another 0.3A 3-pin DC fan is very perfect control no problem

it did not work

I uninstalled the old version

I deleted the corsair folder in% AppData%

I restarted the PC

I installed the new version

restart

and the corsair link did not detect the h100i, I tried to completely close the link corsair and open again but not changed

I had to back off and disable and enable the device by device manager and reopen the corsair link, oh yes it detected it and asked to update the firmware and I permit was okay, and everything seemed to work fine

I restarted the PC and Corsair Link opened along with the startup of windows but the same thing happened the previous version it does not detect the h100i

the only new thing is this item in options> devices:

http://i.imgur.com/gSKelUe.png

is like the previous version, if I turn off the link corsair and disable and enable h100i in device manager and open the link corsair it can detect

what else can I do to resolve this problem?

Originally Posted by wiggle View Post

Somehow this doesnt work for me even when i run in Admin mode.

The Corsair Link stays active even after 30 min.

Any other solutions?

Thnx:)

This part still baffles me: If you currently have an original Commander unit do not install this version of the software. The Commander unit will no longer be recognized by the system! See below for instructions on how to manually fix this.

Well, I have an original Commander unit and obviously have to install this newest version for Windows 10, correct? So...should I just install it and do the manual fix? On a side note I'm cringing thinking about this. My current software works for what I need it to do on 8.1, even along side AI suite. Like the rest of you I just can't leave good enough alone though...

Archived