Corsair Community

Corsair Gaming Headset Control Panel

CausticCraft

Hello i just received my H2100 today in the mail. Everything seemed to be great with them until i used the mic... So the problem is when i speak on skype or ts or even on ps4 my mic is so low that people can barely hear me. I turned up my mic in windows but and in skype to max but this was not effective. So then i downloaded the Corsair Gaming Headset Control Panel so i could see if i could turn up the mic volume there and the program kept crashing on me. After like 3 hours of trying i got it to work. Now when i try to adjust the mic slider in the program it doesnt allow me to. there is no ball to slide up and down like there is with the volume. Also the volume is crazy loud for my speakers i have to set it to 2 or 3 out of 100 for it not to destroy my ears.

1.png.2ad39a813c55a90aeb9997df2185aa09.png

2.png.bea686e1131bf13d94fc50b2d491a4af.png

3.png.29e0f0e003b8a075516bae309c494093.png

In TeamSpeak, users can right click on your name and use the "Change volume" option. Have you tried asking them to increase that slider? Also, I think there may be volume control on the left ear, I am not sure though. If it is too loud, turn your volume down in the volume mixer.

In TeamSpeak, users can right click on your name and use the "Change volume" option. Have you tried asking them to increase that slider? Also, I think there may be volume control on the left ear, I am not sure though. If it is too loud, turn your volume down in the volume mixer.

Well that just will not do because i want to be able to have people hear me on all programs and on my pc and ps4. Also yes there is a slider on my left ear but that is for the volume of there voice i can turn that to like 2 and hear them good anything above that is to loud tho. this doesnt really fix the problem that the program doesnt allow me to edit how loud my mic is :sigh!:

Archived