Corsair Community

Help w/ LL120 7 fan setup

Lujaxon

Hello,

I will be installing a 7x LL120 into a Lian Li XL, I have purchased one 3 pack (with lighting node pro) and 4x single LL's.

the configurations is 3x side/3x bottom/1x rear. (note, additionally i also have a H100i SE on top)

Also i have a Commander Pro, So question is can i manage 7x LL120's with one commander pro and hardware that comes in 1x LL120 3pack (node ect)?

In the worst case can i plug the 7th fan (rear single) PWM to mobo and the 7th RGB to the 2nd open LED port on Commander Pro?

So i would have RGB control of all 7 fans from the pro, but the 7th fan PWM would be via Mobo?

Or what is best option.

Thanks

• Corsair Employee

Included in the Lighting Node Pro is an RGB Fan Hub, this where the RGB connection of the fan would go to, there are 6x ports. The RGB Fan Hub then connects to an LED channel on either the Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Custom-Cooling/Accessories/CORSAIR-RGB-Fan-LED-Hub/p/CO-8950020

So, to connect 7 fans, you'll need a 2nd RGB Fan Hub for that last fan. The Commander Pro also only 6x PWM headers, just like you said, you'll need to connect that to your mobo.