Corsair Community

Corsair Link acting weird after updating.

Five_Sigma

On the last version I had, the tool detected me the 2 H100i fans + the one on the GPU and I was able to set the speed of the 3 of them.

Moreover the tool detected the temperature of the CPU, its % of load, the temperature of my 3 hard drives, the H100i Pump and the temperature of the GPU.

I could easyly switch between my "Quiet" and "Performance" modes.

Well I got 2 main issues with this new version. I just formatted my PC to make a wide clean and when I installed Corsair Link again it seemed to work OK, but when I try to change the speed of the GPU fan the tool doesn't let me do it. It can only be on "Default". Moreover, after restarting my PC two more H100i fans were detected (which can't be true, coz the H100i just has 2 fans) and they are perma-blinking on red + 0 speed. I cannot delete them neither make them disappear.

Those are the issues that bother me the most, but I have a bit more. I'll explain it with a screenshot:

http://i63.tinypic.com/sb820o.jpg

The yellow circles are new items, that didn't appear on the older version. I don't know why they didnt appear. I do have those 3 fans (I cannot set the speed on those I dont know why either), but I don't know about all those temps. The yellow circles with the H100i red blinking are what I yet said.

The red circle is the issue with the GPU fan.

The green ones are the things that appeared on the older version which keeps the same on this one.

Hope I was clear enough :(

Summary: Cannot set GPU fan speed when I could on older version and 2 nonexisting H100i fans appear.

Thanks for the helping.

• Corsair Employee

I'm not sure you ever actually really COULD set the GPU fan on older versions. More likely it would let you make a change but that change wouldn't do anything. But you shouldn't actually be able to change that fan through Link.

The two extra H100i fans can be safely hidden; the H100i does support four fans, not sure why ghosts are showing up.

Archived