Corsair Community

Fan Stopped Spinning

craigbrown

I built my Corsair Super Computer from info on these forums, so thanks for the info! Came out pretty good. See it here: [ame]

[/ame]

But, the center fan has stopped spinning. Also, one of the light strips was DOA. I saw in a post that I should not send back to place of purchase. How do I replace the defective parts?

BTW: It is a 12 Core I9 with 128 gigs memory. Built to run a massive Information Security Project. But nobody cares about the specs, they just think it looks cool :-)

Only thing, it's as noisy as being on an airplane. My favorite peripheral is my Sony WH1000XM3 noise canceling headphones.

Edited by craigbrown

If you look at the video (it is working in the video) it is the middle fan on the front of the case. Everything is running as default. It worked fine for a month. Here is a screen shot from iCue. I don't know what fan is what number. I have the three in front; one in back. And two (that came with the case) on the bottom pointing up (just for looks). Also two on the cooler. BTW: Not complaining about the noise, I don't need the bottom fans, I just like the way it looks.

fan.jpg.256583d83c25ce171cea2a012f03e676.jpg