Corsair Community

Icue and illumination issue

Mr_Rata

Hi! last week bought corsair mm800c, and with it plugged my keyboard (k95 platinium) top / logo leds, and mm800c are with light white with breating effect. If change profile, rest of effects are fine.. but issue still persist. If close icue and restart again,now my colors works..

Any idea? thx!

Hi! last week bought corsair mm800c, and with it plugged my keyboard (k95 platinium) top / logo leds, and mm800c are with light white with breating effect. If change profile, rest of effects are fine.. but issue still persist. If close icue and restart again,now my colors works..

Any idea? thx!

Might be a bug, I am asking if any of the other Beta testers with the same hardware can replicate this issue. Though I think they would have noticed. Could you provide more information on your system by populating your PC Specs in your profile. Also list what other Corsair hardware you have. Just to note this is just a community forum.

Can you plug the mouse pad into the back of your PC, preferably a USB3.0 connector to help diagnose the issue?

Do you have the MM800c plugged directly into the keyboards USB port? Also is this something you experience every time you turn on the computer? I have the MM800 and the K95 plat so I will see if I can replicate the issue.

EDIT: Also might be worth checking to make sure your MM800c has the most up to date firmware installed

After talking to a couple other beta testers, including Whisky. There might be some issues with daisy chaining items that use more power. I think the pass through is more for lower current device like a mouse or headset dongle. I know the MM800 is covered with RGB LEDs and if you are plugging a mouse into that, you are drawing even more current. LEDs at 5v can draw a bit of current.

I agree, the USB pass through on the K95 Platinum might be just enough to plug a mouse into but the fact the the MM800 has an additional USB port might cause issues especially if you have something plugged into the USB port on the back of the mouse mat. If possible, the MM800 should be plugged into it's own USB port on the back of the computer. If you can check to see if the issue persists when plugged in directly?

Do you have the MM800c plugged directly into the keyboards USB port? Also is this something you experience every time you turn on the computer? I have the MM800 and the K95 plat so I will see if I can replicate the issue.

EDIT: Also might be worth checking to make sure your MM800c has the most up to date firmware installed

Yes Ive mm800c connected to where was connected mouse in motherboard. I've connect to secondary USB of mm800c corsair dark core

Ive this issue when i connect computer, If close icue,and reopen,works fine

• 2 weeks later...

Archived