Corsair Community

Actions stop working after a few minutes

Paxon

Hello!

After the recent CUE update I've noticed that my action binds just stop working after a few minutes of CUE running.

I have my PAUSE/BREAK key bound to cycle through profiles in the profile switcher.

It will work fine within the first few minutes of launching CUE, but just stops working after a while for no apparent reason.

Restarting CUE will make it work again for a few minutes but the same thing will continue to happen.

I'm using a Corsair K70 LUX RGB on Windows 10 64 bit.

UPDATE:

Hey, hey!

Same here. In another thread, it has been determined that using the keyboard's volume wheel, locks down macro keys, profile keys and other binds of the keyboard, along with dpi switching buttons on mice. So, avoid the volume wheel for now in 2.24.35.

Stay away from the volume wheel for now until they fix this. Thanks PJH!

Hey, hey!

Same here. In another thread, it has been determined that using the keyboard's volume wheel, locks down macro keys, profile keys and other binds of the keyboard, along with dpi switching buttons on mice. So, avoid the volume wheel for now in 2.24.35.

I had the same thing after the latest update. Found a solution on this forum.

type %APPDATA% in explorer, find corsair folder and rename corsair folder to corsair.OLD or delete it. Shut down CUE and restart the app. It makes a new corsair folder.

My back and forward and DPI buttons are working again.

Edit/Delete Message

Hey, hey!

yes confirmed. Solution mentioned by me earlier still works, but touching volumecontrole and its broken again.

Hey, hey!

Ah, okay thank you very much for this information!

Does this include the mute volume button on a K70 or just the volume wheel?

Can confirm upgrading to 2.24.35 broke the side buttons on my Scimitar and the Microphone button on my VOID Wireless. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling 2.24.35 but the issues persisted. Had to install 2.23 to get things back up and running correctly.

Hey, hey!

@PJH

I am glad I found this thread and reply. I would have never guessed with was the volume knob (i was starting to think it was my headset connecting and disconnecting) and I was getting a little desperate. Next step was about to be passing a large magnet over everything until something changes, lolol.

• Corsair Employee

We're aware of an issue that has appeared in a recent build of CUE that can result in macros and other actions being broken. Here's a build that should resolve this for anyone effected: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wxvd9t3dlhyvkr/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.24.48_release.msi?dl=0

This is to be considered a beta build since it hasn't gone through our usual validation process.

Archived