Corsair Community

Patch Notes for CUE 2.20?

c-attack

Ditto here: 2.20 did not fix my need to restart CUE every time the switch user screen engages (e.g. after user timeout, sleep).

It also introduced a bug here where it would occasionally keep spamming the left mouse button (programmed to a G-key) endlessly, even on the switch user screen or on a different user, that was incredibly dangerous. You are essentially pressing buttons at random as you move the mouse across the screen and OK'ing anything your mouse touches, yet no one in Corsair has responded to either of these problems. In fact Corsair seems to have just disappeared from here.

I would definitely avoid upgrading to 2.20 until Corsair get their s*** together, issue the release notes so we know what it was even meant to do, re-engage with us and get a good bug-fix patch out.

Ditto here: 2.20 did not fix my need to restart CUE every time the switch user screen engages (e.g. after user timeout, sleep).

Been having the same issue, driving me crazy lol. Every time I sign back into Windows I have to boot CUE again.

The issue with having to restart CUE is a known Windows bug in the Fall Creator's Update. We can't fix it at the moment because it's not related to CUE or Qt (our framework).

can we put pressure on MS (cue users?) as a community? the FCU had a patch on November 14th related to "Addressed issue to ensure that certain USB devices and ... are enumerated properly after the system wakes up from Connected Standby." https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4048955

Do you guys think that is related or can we be a collective squeaky wheel with the feedback option?

simple patch note : this crap installs virtualization rootkit most likely.

if that were true, just run on a processor that does not support Virtualization and you're going to know if it gives you the same results ::pirate:::laughing::sigh!:

I'm sure the reason the install bumped your video card is because that QT plugin/dll they use draws the stuff on the application with 3d support. I'd never experienced that for what its worth in many version upgrades...even with multiple monitors at high refresh rates.. Id have noticed.

The issue with having to restart CUE is a known Windows bug in the Fall Creator's Update. We can't fix it at the moment because it's not related to CUE or Qt (our framework).

this is not true. it happen to me on windows 7 x64 ultimate. after some time you can't open the program from tray. i keep my pc running 24/7. It only open a transparent window on taskbar and need to be closed with task manager to open the program correctly again.

corsair software is full of problems...

Just updated from 2.18 to 2.20 on Win10 1703. I thought it was pretty cool that I wasn't even prompted for a reboot... I did anyway, and initial impressions are good.

After many gaming hours I can report no issues with any DLL or CUE crash/restart issues... but I'm guessing that's because I am not on Win10 1709.

Release notes would be awesome though :)

Archived