Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso RGB Volume Wheel Problems

kanzatoh

It's been only a couple of weeks since I bought my pair of Corsair Virtuoso RGB - Carbon headset, and to be honest I'm mostly disappointed. The quality is lackluster at best, for that sum that they go for. On my first week the little cylindrical decorative piece at the base of the microphone came loose, after two weeks the volume wheel started to work sporadically, making it completely useless, I try to adjust the volume up but it goes down, trying to decrease the volume but it increases, it jumps around like crazy, so I manually set the volume though the Volume control in Windows and don't even dare to touch the volume wheel.

Curious if anyone had similar problems with the volume wheel on their Virtuoso headsets.

• Corsair Employee

For all of you experiencing issues with the volume wheel, do you experience this when iCUE is completely closed and exited out of? What about if it is connected to a different PC/Laptop?

If you guys haven't submitted a ticket, I recommend doing so. One of our technical support agents can help you with a replacement if it comes down to an RMA.

https://support.corsair.com/