Corsair Community

H150i Pro + Vengeance RGB + Far Cry 5 ?

Dicehunter

Is there any chance the software team could take a look at the FC5 integration please ?

Everything in my system lights up except for my RGB AIO which seems to turn itself off when FC5 launches and my non pro Vengeance RGB memory also turns off which seems a little odd.

Not really much of a reason why they couldn't slowly shift colours, Like you can do outside the game.

if i had to guess, i do not know if the vengeance rgb memory was out on the market, so they probably didnt define the profiles with it accounted for.

you might want to test loading up one of the profiles from the game integration folder in icue and see if it shows up when you switch to it in the software. It would be some work, but you could define your own lighting on those devices.

I dont have the memory, but I have an older AIO and im not sure if it lit up or not in farcry5, i can try and take a peek when i get home

Yeah, the Vengeance RGB Pro doesn't work for me either so it's most likely the game. And some things just never did, like the regular Vengeance RGB ram. If I remember right when I had them it didn't use them.(I recently upgraded) I've tried turning full software control on and off as well.

• 1 month later...
I..

Everything in my system lights up except for my RGB AIO which seems to turn itself off when FC5 launches...

Same for me, al works fine except the AIO.

I tried to edit with iCue the Far Cry 5 profiles (C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\GameSdkEffects\FarCry5) adding some RGB animations but no luck... :[pouts:

Maybe the profile it's not all that SDK uses to fire the RGB lights on fans and keyboard.

Archived