Corsair Community

Macro Execution Error + Windows 7

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

For users who have issues with driver related problems and are using Windows 7, please always ensure you have downloaded this update:

Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB3033929): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=46148

This resolves a Windows Signature flaw and should hopefully help some users who still use Windows 7. Without this update, you may continue to get a Macro Execution Error in CUE (and in device manager, error 52). Error 52 exists because Windows can't detect our signature and therefore won't allow the driver to work. Since we always use the latest signatures, your version of Windows may not be updated to reflect this and hence, you get the problem.

Thanks,

James

• 5 months later...
Hi everyone,

For users who have issues with driver related problems and are using Windows 7, please always ensure you have downloaded this update:

Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB3033929): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=46148

This resolves a Windows Signature flaw and should hopefully help some users who still use Windows 7. Without this update, you may continue to get a Macro Execution Error in CUE (and in device manager, error 52). Error 52 exists because Windows can't detect our signature and therefore won't allow the driver to work. Since we always use the latest signatures, your version of Windows may not be updated to reflect this and hence, you get the problem.

Thanks,

James

I have windows 7 and downloaded the security update but when i plug the dongle and the headset (via the usb cord) it's not recognised on my computer even after installing (and reinstalling) CUE?

• 7 months later...

Guys, I have stuck with the same MS access macro issue in my windows 10 PC. I completely don’t understand why this issue is actually been arised. To fix this I have tried every possible solution which I knew but nothing worked. At last I got to know about some manual fixes which are mentioned in this post. So, check out this helpful post...

Archived