Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2020, 06:04 AM

POST ID # = 1052067
heja223 Reputation: 10
Default Corsair H100i disconnected

Hello,

A few days ago I installed my new Graphics card. Yesterday I noticed that my Corsair H100i RGB-Effects were standing still. I opened up ICUE and realized that i couldnt controll the pump with the software. All my other components (RAM, Lightning Node Pro) are working absolutely fine.

Today I realized that every time I boot my Computer, I hear the "USB-Disconnecting-Tone"). In the device-manager there is a "Unknown device", probably the H100i.

The problem is gone, when I replug the USB-Cable in the pump during my system runs. But as soon as i restart my pc, the problem is the same.

Any ideas?

Old 07-03-2020, 03:31 AM

POST ID # = 1052657
chad7125 Reputation: 10

Hey,

I think I just had a very similar problem. Basically I forced the firmware update stupidly and it made the radiator run full power and the h100i rgb platinum was no longer recognized by icue. My fix that I would say is a do at your own risk kind of thing was to download the firmware hex file and force a firmware update. The link to how to do this is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload...e=emb_err_woyt

You'll need to have the correct .hex file, you can get that file from here:

Make sure it is the precise one that goes with your radiator model, I have the H100i RGB Platinum (not the SE model) and I had to use the file called H100_1_1.zip. Like I said, not necessarily endorsing this, but if you're at your wits end like I was, it may be worth a try. Good luck!

Old 07-08-2020, 08:33 AM

POST ID # = 1053250
giacar Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad7125 View Post
Hey,

I think I just had a very similar problem. Basically I forced the firmware update stupidly and it made the radiator run full power and the h100i rgb platinum was no longer recognized by icue. My fix that I would say is a do at your own risk kind of thing was to download the firmware hex file and force a firmware update. The link to how to do this is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload...e=emb_err_woyt

You'll need to have the correct .hex file, you can get that file from here:

Make sure it is the precise one that goes with your radiator model, I have the H100i RGB Platinum (not the SE model) and I had to use the file called H100_1_1.zip. Like I said, not necessarily endorsing this, but if you're at your wits end like I was, it may be worth a try. Good luck!
Do you have last firmware file for H100i RGB Platinum ? I actually have installed the 1.01.15 but I think that the pump is bricked.