Corsair Community

NightSword RGB failed firmware update 3.35

DeadlyPanda

I am using or rather trying to use Icue to update the firmware on my RGB Sword which I just got today. Out of the box I can not update the firmware. It just keeps saying update failed and I have to restart Icue to read the mouse again. Not sure what to do.

• 4 weeks later...
Same problem. Same mouse. I honestly don't know why I even bothered attempting to use another Corsair product. I just tore out 6 LL120's and replaced them with Thermaltake Riing Trio's because the LL120's were absolute trash and would never fully work. Then I decided I needed a larger mouse for palm grip and the options are limited so I bought the Nightsword. Installed CUE and now can't even update the firmware. Thermaltake's software looks like *** but atleast it works consistently. No matter how great the UI of CUE is the software has proven to be absolute ***. This will be the last Corsair product I ever buy.

• 1 month later...
I just bought this mouse after having to do an RMA on an M65 Elite RGB. I was able to get the firmware to update immediately on plugging it in and it functions like a champ so far...we shall see when it hits the magical 6 month mark. Hopefully the left mouse button keeps working.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...