Corsair Community

Is my spacebar supposed to sound like this? (K70 MK.2 RGB)

I have a new/factory refurbished K70 RGB MK.2 with Cherry MX Silver switches. All the normal keys sound wonderful but the stabilizers are all loose and rattle a lot. It doesn't affect the performance of the keyboard but the keys with stabilizers sound cheap and annoying. Since the spacebar is my most commonly used button when I'm typing, the whole thing sounds like a cheap no-name keyboard. Not what I was expecting for something with an MSRP of $170.

Can someone watch this video and tell me if the sound is normal? I can upload a video of me just pressing the spacebar over and over if it isn't clear enough. A $170 keyboard shouldn't sound like that. Or is it just gamer BS?

[ame]

[/ame]

PS I love my system specs in my user profile. I made this account a long time ago. I'm keeping my "sig rig" even though I passed it on to my dad a long time ago.

Edited by MisterBungle

Here, I made a better video.

[ame]

[/ame]

I don't think I can live with this sound. My old keyboard has Cherry MX Brown switches (the keyboard was made by a different company) and it sounds lovely. This one has to be defective, right?