Corsair Community

What colour are K60 WASD keys?

MaxWWFC

Hi, I have a K70 RGB and bought the red tipped keys + palm rest from the K70 red-LED version to go on it, looks ace :-)

But I previously won a World of Tanks branded Razer Deathadder mouse & mat. Razer :-( I want to use them to wear them out so can move on, but they're in WOT's orange, which is cool, but they clash horribly with my dark-red K70 keycaps.

Then I spotted from google pictures that the old K60 WASD keys appeared to be exact same orange, was about to buy a set from Corsair shop, but then it occurred to me they might only look orange on google cuz of bad colour reproduction. So checked for written descriptions in reviews etc, the odd one says they're orange, most say they're red.

Does anyone know what colour they are. The exact orange on my mouse & mat are something like pantone colour PMS172, a hot orange.

Does anyone know if the colour of K60 WASD's are close, or are they proper red / scarlet? Ty :-)

(btw I don't mind that they're not backlight compatible or that they're pad printed and the letter wears, just want a good enough colour match).

Archived