Corsair Community

Corsair K65

Exotherm

Hey everyone, I just picked up my new keyboard, the K65. But anyways, has anyone had any troubles with this keyboard? I've noticed that not many people talk about the K65, or maybe I'm just missing those posts. Is there anything I should look out for to keep it running for a long time? I hear that sometimes the LED goes out and that makes me a bit nervous... Any tips would be cool. Also, is there any place to get cool K65 profiles?

Thanks,

Exotherm

The thread above titled "RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions" is a good place to start. Several of us have K65s (me included - needed maximum desk space) and have had no issues at all. Smooth sailing here.

---------------

Since I really use the normal keypad regularly for small business duties I made a profile that allows me the use of a 10-key keypad "emulator" using the upper right 3x3 block of keys as the 1 through 9 keypad digits, plus the "]" key for the decimal and the "\" as the zero. I can switch between normal K65 keyboard and the one with a 10-key emulator by hitting either the Volume UP or Volume DOWN buttons. When in 10-key mode the 3x3 "keypad" and the associated decimal and zero keys turn green.

---------------

The burning out of LEDs is so far limited to previous generation single-color backlit keyboards, not the RGBs.

Have fun with this awesome little gem of a keyboard!

10-key.prf

Hey everyone, I just picked up my new keyboard, the K65. But anyways, has anyone had any troubles with this keyboard? I've noticed that not many people talk about the K65, or maybe I'm just missing those posts.

Keep in mind that most posts are about problems with the keyboard, and there are a disproportionately small amount of posts about the keyboard having no problems at all.

Most units tend to not have problems :):

I have a K65 also. I think the reason you don't see many posts are because this keyboard is exclusive to Best buy. If it was on Amazon or Newegg,you would see tons more. My keyboard is rock solid so far. The lights are fantastic. It is a solid keyboard that's worth every penny. If they made this keyboard with blue switches,it would be perfection. As soon as they come out with the K70 RGB in blue's,I will own it.

Archived