Corsair Community

Hydro Series H110i GT & iCUE Compatibility

Vahork01

Hi all,

Can someone please help :sigh!:

I am currently using the Hydro Series H110i GT. Is this compatible with iCUE or do I need to continue using Corsair Link? There is differing information out there :bigeyes:

Also, I am unable to control my radiator fans speeds within Corsair Link. I think I am using the incorrect BIOS settings - see photo.

Your opinions would be appreciated!

20200409_113848.thumb.jpg.9cb8b9cd6662c7495deeb502b2d4bbdf.jpg

iCUE (CUE 3) does support the H110i and H110i GT coolers. However, if you don't have any other iCUE products (keyboards, mice, RGB fans), you aren't going to gain anything by moving up. You are welcome to try it and since CUE 3 replaced CUE 2, it will not overwrite your Link install. However, it will disable its control.

BIOS settings should have no effect on the H110i GT at all. It is SATA powered and has its own onboard fan controller. Both pump and fan speeds are controlled through Link (or iCUE). My preference is to set CPU fan to disabled if the cooler has its "dummy lead" connected there. However, it doesn't really matter since the wire physically lacks the necessary pins for control. It reports a pump speed and nothing more. I have gotten stuck in Asus' fan tuning utility before when the dummy header is not disabled. When disabled, the tuning program skips over it.

If your radiator fans are connected to the H110i GT pump splitter, they should show up in Link. If you have connected them to the motherboard, then their operation will lie with the normal QFan controls.