Corsair Community

Vengeance rgb pro ddr4

MyOwnInsanity

right i know everyone has had a lot of problems between the amd x470's and the rgb of the ram, now its my turn.

Ive been having problems since i updated my bios, so i ended up turning off the rgb or my vengeance pro ram, until today when i decided to see if everything had been fixed(no it hadnt, i had to run an earlier version of icue to even see my ram)

so after the rgb still playing up big time(lagging or jumping) and even one of my ram sticks glowing red on each side and clear in the middle. I turned back off the rgb and uninstalled icue. Now my issue is that one sticking glowing red on each side, it will not turn off what ever i do. Can anyone help? (and yes i tried reinstalling icue but that didnt help me at all)

update:

i now have all 4 of my sticks working on my x470 aorus ultra gaming mobo. I had to get the F4 bios update manually and install it manually as well, once i had that and rebooted, it all worked(if anyone else has the issue if the rgb on the vengeance pro ram not working and do what i have just stated, dont forget to go back into your bios and enable the xmp profile so it all works).

Even updated to the latest icue to see if i had any issues, and no i have none. Firmware is on the latest as well. I am soooo happy now :D

Archived