Corsair Community

USB receiver blinking red after update 3.26.95

MrSamurai74

Just upgraded the Software to 3.26.95. After this my Virtuoso SE USB receiver is going crazy. During boot and before the iCUE Software is started, the solid white light is shown. After the software is launched the light is blinking red and then turns off. Headset is working btw.

I have uninstalled the iCUE software already to make sure there is no corrupt install - nope, same result after clean install.

I have overwritten the firmware in receiver and headset - same result.

Looks like I cannot pair the headset - after clicking "Initiate", switch to USB mode and connecting with USB cable - nothing happends (headset is recongized by PC but the message to connect via USB etc. still appears). After abort and click on "Initate" again - it say's "PAIRING SUCCESSFULL!", which is not really true according to the blinking light on the USB receiver.

After quitting the iCUE Software, everything back to "normal" (solid white light).

Any idea how to fix this ?

Edited by MrSamurai74

...same here - annoying, keeps red blinking all the time, except while flashing the dongle - then it turns white for a short period of time.

Still missing some more bass punch after all those updates.....

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
...same here - annoying, keeps red blinking all the time, except while flashing the dongle - then it turns white for a short period of time.

Still missing some more bass punch after all those updates.....

Regards

The EQ presets aren't working in the wireless mode that's why you aren't getting that bass you want I'm also having the problem, it all started after i updated the firmware, do you know where i can get a older working one?