Corsair Community

iCue no profile change notification

Hello,

Just recently I purchased a Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB and I'm in love with it and all the features that come with the iCue software. But I have a small problem. I'm currently in the process of making a bunch of profiles but have stopped as when you are not looking at the iCue software you can not see which profile you are changing to unless you memorize the entire list.

I know that Razer has a solution for this which is to display in green text on the bottom right hand side of your main display to see which current mode a device is in.

I would love for a way to see the list as you pressed the change profile button or even just the current mode it changed to when pressing it. My current solution is to always have the iCue software open on my taskbar and tab to it when I'm loading up a new or different game. A reasonable fix but I would prefer the integration to be seamless. I know about iCue spaces but that takes up screen real-estate and I don't think its meant to be intended to be used in this manner.

If there is anything I'm missing in the software or if this is already a feature I'd love to know.

Lilly

I'm not seeing anything resembling screen display settings. I know there is an audio cue that you can have. But imagine trying to remember 15 different sounds for each profile and which one goes with which.

I've searched high and low through everything. Left click and right click anything and everything and still no luck.

*Edit*

Oh wait I found it. It's under settings in a tab called OSD. It looked like it was for preset mouse assigned profile for each game in a list but its how you can get the nice profile switching

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have mine set up to display both a dpi change and a profile change. Only the dpi change displays a popup. The profile name osd doesn't popup anything, not even the box that all of the other osds do to allow you to drag that osd to where you want it. I've removed and reinstalled the icue 3.6.109 software. Not sure what to do.

It did work for a day or so, but no longer, yes it's enabled.

Thanks,

d.

Archived