Corsair Community

iCUE forgets my mouse are user lock/relogin

Mikuni

Whenever I lock the computer then log back in, my mouse (Scimitar) disappears from iCUE and so the button profiles don't work, until I disconnect and plug it back in the USB. Is this a known issue?

I would contact Corsair Support through the Ticket System. When you log back in it has to re-establish contact with each USB device. For whatever reason, it’s not getting the mouse on the first try. I have one keyboard that does this as well, but it’s sporadic. It can do it 5 boots in a row, then not again for a week. Do you also have trouble on normal boot/restart?

You can also try a different USB port. It could the MB goes in a certain order.

I would contact Corsair Support through the Ticket System. When you log back in it has to re-establish contact with each USB device. For whatever reason, it’s not getting the mouse on the first try. I have one keyboard that does this as well, but it’s sporadic. It can do it 5 boots in a row, then not again for a week. Do you also have trouble on normal boot/restart?

You can also try a different USB port. It could the MB goes in a certain order.

Yeah it happens randomly after a reboot. I think I tried all the USB ports by now. Mobo is kinda old on Z68 chipset (2011)

I don’t think it’s the MB per se. Some off load USB port duty to other drivers or prioritize one set over another that could be part of the issue. However, my board is recent (Z390) and the issue is the same on all ports as well. I think it is likely specific that device and would contact support.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...