Corsair Community

Can't install 1.16.42

Hello,

after trying out CUE 2.11.115 I came to the conclusion that since I am unable to switch mouse and keyboard profiles independently of eachother in 2.11.115 I prefer using 1.16.42.

So I uninstalled 2.11.115 and attempted installing 1.16.42, but every time I do so it gives me an error message and then it deletes it. So basically now I'm stuck with 2.X which Imo misses a lot of the functionality in 1.X.

I'm assuming that if someone with 1.16.42 shared their files with me I should be able to simply drop the files in the Corsair folder and then go back to using 1.16.42. If someone would be able to share the installed files or tell me how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it.

What would be the best though is of course if someone knows how to have independent mouse and keyboard profiles :)

You will probably want to try removing all CUE 2 files.

E.g. uninstall CUE 2, deleting the left over files in the install folder, %appdata%\Corsair, etc.

if you can find the install logs, It may help with knowing what is preventing the installer from running successfully.

The logs are usually in %temp%.

You will probably want to try removing all CUE 2 files.

E.g. uninstall CUE 2, deleting the left over files in the install folder, %appdata%\Corsair, etc.

if you can find the install logs, It may help with knowing what is preventing the installer from running successfully.

The logs are usually in %temp%.

You will also need to search the registry for Corsair and delete anything that comes up related to CUE.

I duplicate my profiles and have the various combinations each separately, and use CUE 2 folders to organize this, because I want to keep using CUE 2 and had to come up with something to allow for the different mouse/keyboard definitions. Although tedious to set up, it is simple to use in practice.

Archived