Corsair Community

H115i Pro 2ML Fans Connected But No Lights

TangoUnstopable

Hello, I just bought the H115i Pro with 2ML fans and connected the y splitter cable to the two fans -which connects to the cpu fan on my motherboard.

The fans are running and I can edit the speeds in iCUE but I do not have any control of the lights in iCUE and the lights are not turning on when I boot up my pc.

My guess is, I only have the lighting node and not the Commander Pro, therefore I cannot control the RGB since the two fans are connected to the y splitter -which connects to the motherboard.

What is going on here?

I feel like an idiot. I was so certain they had rgb after one glance. Thank you for clearing that up.

Would it be possible to put two LL series fans on the radiator and just not have anything connected to the y splitter cable? Because I would have to connect the LL fans to my lighting node for iCue control.

However, doing so will not allow me to have the two fans mounted on the radiator to be controlled by my h115i cooling gradient in iCue, correct?

Edited by TangoUnstopable

The LL (like the ML-RGB) will have two wires on each fan. One for fan motor power. One for lighting power. You will still connect the normal "fat" 4 pin connector to the Y-splitter. The flat 4 pin lighting connector will go to the Lighting Node Pro or rather the RGB Lighting Hub, which then connects to the Lighting Node Pro.