Corsair Community

Help! Can’t change the speeds of fans connected to my h100i se!

Sythosz

Help! I can’t control the fan speeds of my h100i platinum se!

Alright so I’ve got myself a bit of an issue, I switched cases to a 465x to vastly improve airflow and looks of my computer, and I also bought a h100i platinum se to add to the RGB goodness.

When I first put it together I attached the radiator to two of the front three intake fans and mounted the included cooler fans as an outtake, however I made a mistake, I attached the power connectors for the outtake fans to the pump to draw power from,

I already had ICUE installed to color my k70 and void pro, and I was able to control the fan speeds of the fans connected to the pump, however I noticed that only the outtake fans were affected. I checked the wiring and swapped the power connectors so that the proper fans were connected to the pump.

This is when things went awry. When I tuned the computer on after I switched the power cords, the outtake fans that are now connected to the mobo instantly pushed themselves up to full boar, causing a loud and annoying noise, I can change that in the bios and this is where why first question comes in, how do I do that?

The next problem I encountered was my inability to control the fan speeds of the fans attached to the radiator. Then the final problem was ICUE not correctly displaying the cpu temp.

All the cords are connected properly and I’ve double and triple checked them. The RGB works fine.

How do I resolve these issues?

TL,DR: I can’t control the fan speeds of the fans attached to my radiator of my h200i, when different fans connected to the pump I was able to control the speeds of. All the connections are sound.