Corsair Community

Corsair Diagnostics

fadex1945

Have a new Vengenace PC; I updated Windows and now the Corsair Diagnostics program that is launched from the taskbar does not work. Anytime I try to launch it, it just says "pcdlauncher.exe - System Error The code execution cannot proceed because Common.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Does anyone have any ideas? I tried to uninstall the Diagnostic utility to try and reinstall, but I can't uninstall it through the Windows uninstall dialogs or etc.

• Corsair Employee
Have a new Vengenace PC; I updated Windows and now the Corsair Diagnostics program that is launched from the taskbar does not work. Anytime I try to launch it, it just says "pcdlauncher.exe - System Error The code execution cannot proceed because Common.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Does anyone have any ideas? I tried to uninstall the Diagnostic utility to try and reinstall, but I can't uninstall it through the Windows uninstall dialogs or etc.

Have you tried simply reinstalling? I believe you should be given the option to repair the installation if you run the installer.

Download link in case you need it: http://downloads.corsair.com//Files/Vengeance-PC/CORSAIR-Diagnostic_7.1.6993.98.zip