Corsair Community

How to make profiles launch when an application is open

MightyMouser

I know how to set the keyboard to switch to a profile when an application is open (such as google chrome, iTunes, etc.) but when I try to set the keyboard to minecraft, the Corsair Utility Engine will only let me select .exe files. Minecraft comes with a launcher that is closed as soon as the game starts up. Here are the steps I am taking. I click "edit Profile", check "Link file to Program", Then browse for minecraft.exe (which is the launcher). When I open minecraft.exe, the profile switches on as it should. then the game starts, the launcher Closes, and my profile is set to default. I am using the Corsair k70 RGB. Please help me fix this problem. I am only using minecraft as an example and want the problem fixed for ALL games or programs with launchers

P.S: I am also having this problem with steam games because they aren't showing up in my files, only my steam library, therefore I cannot select them

I am not sure about Minecraft but for steam games go to your c drive then:

Program Files (x86)>Steam>steamapps>common, and your game folders will be there.

Click into the game folder of your choice and link the application file (as in the one with the games icon).

• 4 years later...