Corsair Community

Ironclaw RGB Wireless double click issue

maxhehexd

I bought this mouse 4 days ago because my old mouse double clicked to much and was already 5 years old. Now I've been using this mouse since I got it and it keeps double clicking once out of like 10 clicks, sometimes more. It happens whenever I release my finger from the button and its very annoying especially in when playing competitive games. Could this be a software problem or is it just very bad luck?

• 1 month later...

what fixed it for me, was plain old human error... apparantly if you click the mouse button towards the front of the mouse, where the USB Cable is. it produces double click...

found out if i click further back on mouse more towards Corsair logo, single click every time, like a charm...

so i just have long fingers apperently ;*-(,

possible answer to many different double click issues on alot of different mice

• 3 weeks later...
Im having the same issue as well have contacted support. have had the mouse since october 2019 and it recently started this. I have installed, uninstalled all software firmware everything really that has been suggested by forum users as well as corsair themselves and nothing seems to be working. someone has suggested the switch has failed.

Start PC in safe mode without networking:

Hold Shift press windows key go to power and Restart

Click troubleshhoting options-Advanced options-Startup settings-Restart

Click 4 to enable safe mode.

When in safe mode open ICUE go to settings and you will have an option to Download firware when you click update on device settings. For that you need a flash firmware best way to do that is to download it manually you would need to ask guys at corsair for a flash of the firmware . I download the firmaware manually for my Glaive RGB buzt its not wireless so i dont think its a good idea downloading that one.

download an older

I'm get the double click problem on my scroll wheel button too. This happens sometimes and restarting of all corsair services in service manager helps to resolve it for a some time. Restarting of iCUE only not resolves problem. This means that this is software (iCUE or services) problem. First click registered when i hold button and second when i releasing it. Normally the click should be registered only on release of button. Edited by Syberon

• 3 weeks later...
I also bought the mouse recently and I seem to have the same exact problem: every 3-5 clicks (left button) another click is registered as I release the button. I hope this is not a hardware issue and it is related to the current mouse firmware...Keep me updated on this.

I also bought the mouse recently and I seem to have the same exact problem: every 3-5 clicks (left button) another click is registered as I release the button. I hope this is not a hardware issue and it is related to the current mouse firmware...Keep me updated on this.

Unfortunately this looks like the hardware switch problem. Some days ago i replaced the switch under scroll wheel and the problem is gone for me.

• 1 month later...
hi ihave the same problem with Corsair Ironclaw wireless: every 2-3 clicks w left button its registered as a double click, this makes it useless to play in games.... is there any solution before i return it? i already reinstalld icue, updated firmware of mouse and dongle, also in wired mode it does the same *****.... :/ edit: other corsair mouse M65 pro workds perfectly fine in same system, has not this random double click, only the ironclaw does this. Edited by MaxMax

hi ihave the same problem with Corsair Ironclaw wireless: every 2-3 clicks w left button its registered as a double click, this makes it useless to play in games.... is there any solution before i return it? i already reinstalld icue, updated firmware of mouse and dongle, also in wired mode it does the same *****.... :/ edit: other corsair mouse M65 pro workds perfectly fine in same system, has not this random double click, only the ironclaw does this.

I found blowing out the switches helps a lot. That plastic tab that presses down on the switch seems to wear and come to a point. Protip: nylon feet on that plastic tab would do wonders, Corsair.

• 4 months later...

The real issue here is that I had to change a Corsair Glaive RGB because of this double click. I got an EIGHTY FREAKIN DOLLAR mouse (Around 110 in my country, actually), just to get the same problem.

I love you, Corsair, but I don't think you love me back and It's starting to piss me off.