Corsair Community

Link Control of 800D Full of Fans

GamerGirlAlice

can the corsair link system fully control a 800d maxed out on fans if i get a h100 cooler. im not sure how the h100 connects with the link kits. i been advise to exhaust heat out the top with a h100 by corsair support. my question is can i connect 6 120 fans, 3 140 fans, and run 4 of the 120 in push pull with a h100 and a corsair link kit??? ty in advance.

According to the info available on the corsair link product page:

"Our basic kit includes the Corsair Link Commander — the heart of any Corsair Link-enabled PC — and a Corsair Link Cooling Node that gives you desktop control of up to five PWM or DC case fans. "

It is reasonable to expect that we would be able to purchase additional cooling nodes but until it is actually released everything is guess work.

i got a reply from support. if anyone else as curious heres the awnser they told me.

Haha I'm not sure anyone takes Corsair seriously with this flawed launch. After buying into Jawbones failed UP band though I'd prefer they'd get it right from the start. Just don't set release dates you can't meet.

Sounds like they need to fire their project managers.

• 1 month later...
Haha I'm not sure anyone takes Corsair seriously with this flawed launch. After buying into Jawbones failed UP band though I'd prefer they'd get it right from the start. Just don't set release dates you can't meet.

Sounds like they need to fire their project managers.

Not the project manager. The engineering or QA manager who OK'd the product for release.

Archived