• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.25.60:

iCUE v3.25.60 Patch Notes::

•  

• iCUE now supports Windows Spatial Sound so users can enable their own audio surround sound solutions. Please note that if Spatial Sound is enabled, iCUE EQ and Surround Sound options are disabled. For more information related to spatial sound, please visit this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/coreaudio/spatial-sound.

• Resolved an issue with security related to our service and drivers

• Audio Visualizer from LS100 is now available for all RGB Fans and Strips. This is a new lighting pattern that will match the volume frequency in Windows

• Resolved an issue with iCUE not detecting devices on B450 Chipsets

• Profiles with Lighting Effects are now cross compatible between Platinum Series and PRO XT Hydro Coolers

• Resolved various other minor bugs and issues

Did you guys FINALLY address the ISSUE with Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB Ram getting a RED Triangle when the Asus plugin is installed? I haven't bothered to reinstall the plugin because apparently there are issues with it on X470-F Gaming Motherboards.

I found that latest version of iCue support my Ausa Lighing. What about Aura lighing on my Asus GPU? Without it it is useless for me becasue still need to use Asus software.

Same issue here. The iCUE software takes precedence over ASUS Aura Sync, causing ASUS GPU RGBs to be disabled. Annoying to have to keep running Aura Sync each time I start the computer. Would like to be able to just disable ASUS device handling in iCUE in the meanwhile.

Same issue here. The iCUE software takes precedence over ASUS Aura Sync, causing ASUS GPU RGBs to be disabled. Annoying to have to keep running Aura Sync each time I start the computer. Would like to be able to just disable ASUS device handling in iCUE in the meanwhile.

Hey, hey!

Just disable the plugins in the settings of iCUE.

I am having another issue with corsair Icue. This is different then my last issue, though it happens when I shutdown my system. When I shutdown my system, I get a pop-up error message with Icue that I have to hit enter so the system will then shutdown.

Copied from event-viewer.

The CorsairGamingAudioConfig service failed to start due to the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified.

- System

- Provider

[ Name] Service Control Manager

[ Guid] {555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}

[ EventSourceName] Service Control Manager

- EventID 7000

[ Qualifiers] 49152

Version 0

Level 2

Task 0

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8080000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2020-03-03T08:32:37.560159200Z

EventRecordID 5007

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 740

[ ThreadID] 784

Channel System

Computer DESKTOP-9VIM9NN

Security

- EventData

param1 CorsairGamingAudioConfig

param2 %%2

43006F0072007300610069007200470061006D0069006E00670041007500640069006F0043006F006E006600690067000000

Uploaded a screenshot in the link below.

https://ibb.co/dWc6GND

Another screenshot

https://ibb.co/7VkYR51

Edited by silencer12
another screenshot to upload.

Please could you:

- add the ability to disable profiles (without deleting them);

- also I face USB disconnects while I'm gaming, I'm not sure if iCUE is the cause, but it would be worth investigating.

Thank you.

The update mess up the lighting effect

"Ripple" used to have an option called "Play from pressed keys" now it's gone, and how it works now is a little wonky too. Please fix it asap and thank you!

Hey, hey!

But it does play from the key pressed when you have it as Start On Key Pressed. It was repetitive to have Start on Key Pressed with Play from Key Pressed. Now it just plays from key pressed as default.

What is wonky about it?

Hey, hey!

But it does play from the key pressed when you have it as Start On Key Pressed. It was repetitive to have Start on Key Pressed with Play from Key Pressed. Now it just plays from key pressed as default.

What is wonky about it?

The problem is it doesn't radiate the ripple out from the pressed key, like before the update. It will still ripple, but from somewhere in the middle of the keyboard, which is not what I want the effect to be.

Please just set it back to how it was before the update, thank you devs.

3.26.95 keeps crashing for me, seems to be related to waking from sleep.

Happy to send some logs if someone can point me in the right direction...

I have the same problem since updating to 3.26.95. Reliability Monitor shows:

A) Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter - Stopped working

B) iCUE - Stopped working

"A" appears to be happening when the PC sleeps, wakes and is shutdown . "B" appears to popup out of no where and is noticed by the memory modules going out of sync at random. When hovering mouse over iCUE in system tray the icon disappears.

Edit: "Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter - Stopped working" is repeatable at each Restart or Shutdown.

Edited by RiverM

Hey, hey!

But it does work from the key. In no way does this setting fire from somewhere in the middle of the keyboard. It fires off from the key pressed.

https://i.imgur.com/Zqbya8P.jpg

Well it doesn't for me, I'm using K95 and it was all fine before the update....

Also it'll be nice if you can implement these suggestions, thanks!

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=191415

"A" appears to be happening when the PC sleeps, wakes and is shutdown . "B" appears to popup out of no where and is noticed by the memory modules going out of sync at random. When hovering mouse over iCUE in system tray the icon disappears.

Edit: "Corsair.Service.DisplayAdapter - Stopped working" is repeatable at each Restart or Shutdown.

Having this issue since 3.26.95.

Even tried to manually uninstall and install it again and the issue still happens.

Did you guys FINALLY address the ISSUE with Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB Ram getting a RED Triangle when the Asus plugin is installed? I haven't bothered to reinstall the plugin because apparently there are issues with it on X470-F Gaming Motherboards.

FYI I have this on my Strix X570-E with GSkill TridentZ ram. It looks to be some kind of bug.

If I close iCue, stop the service and use Aura or Armory Crate, my RAM is all the color I want. If I open iCue, my stick closest to the CPU's #1 LED is slightly red. Always.

Hello. I've just finoshed to insall strip and got one problem (or maybe feature). When I plug in power supply cable to the panel with button I can switch on\off via this button. But when I add usb cable to the pane, button doesn't work. I can't switch off strip.

Is there any way to switch it off quickly? As I understand all the control gives to the soft (iCUE), when usb is connected, but whtat's the point of panel then? There is no even any button to switch it off via the iCUE.

And is audio sync that bad? When I started song (tested on Rock) in iTunes, only the edges of the strip blinks (1-2 diodes). When I make volume lower also blinks 1-2 diodes but in center (i chosed horizontal effect).

The whole strips doesn't give effect - it almost static light.

Thanks. I use sleep a lot. I'll hold off on updating to 3.26.95 for now.