Corsair Community

Profiles and Microphone Muting

So I've only seen a couple threads around with similar issues, but I was wondering if there was a way to unify my VOID USBs headset's microphone mute across profiles. This is especially annoying with automatic profile switching enabled for games to change the back lighting of my K70 RGB, as every time I tab out it would change profile and the microphone may mute/unmute or remain remain the same due to the state being tied to each individual profile. I'm fairly new with both of these products and software, and didn't know if this was a known issue with a known fix, but after searching through the forums I only found one thread with this exact issue and no solution, only someone ensuring that this shouldn't be the case but for me it is with the current version of CUE.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I don't think it is possible to leave the microphone muted across profiles. You will need to manually mute/unmute it while the profile switches.

If you enable voice notifications, you should be able to hear the "Mic on"/"Mic off" feedback when you switch to a profile with the microphone disabled.

Archived